Friday, April 1, 2011

April showers bring May flowers...

...unfortunately, it is not showering money. :P


I began my search on the damn-near-perfect photographer.  This is going to be an IMPORTANT and HUGE element in my wedding.  I absolutely adore photography.  It is a huge passion of mine.  Well, I found a local company in my hometown.  I decided to send them an e-mail for information.  I received a reply this morning and was shocked.  All seemed great until my eye came across "Premiere signature wedding collections affordably start at $3995." Uhm, say what?!  Please tell me this is an April Fool's joke!  I am still in shock.  I know negotiating is an option, but holy hell!  I am looking elsewhere! Luckily, I have more options thanks to some of the wonderful bees from www.weddingbee.com.  You girls are the absolute best.


So, because I am on the subject of photography, let me share a brief story with you.  


Once upon a time, I used to do band photography along with interviews and promotions.  I traveled.  I experienced something that was like no other.  I thought that I found my place in the job world.  Unfortunately, it did not go as I wanted it to.  I decided to go back to school and got off track.  I will forever cherish those memories and photographs.  


And what is a story with no pictures?!
Juliet from Automatic LoveLetter

Tom Delonge from Angels and Airwaves



Angels and Airwaves


Say Anything

Say Anything


No comments:

Post a Comment