Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Busy worker bee.

No pun intended.


Sorry for my disappearance!  I picked up extra hours at work so I am able to pay off my credit card.  I was initially going to put the extra paycheck (got paid three times this month! Yay bi-weekly checks), but I decided it would be best to put the money towards paying off my credit card.  I guess I got in the spirit when James was able to pay off his bills today.  How exciting.  Now he just needs a job and we shall be set!  I cannot wait until everything starts coming together even more.  :)  Keep your fingers crossed though.  He has an interview tonight for a part-time job until he HOPEFULLY gets into the union.  


Looking for an update on my venue choice?  Well, read on!  James and I decided to put down a deposit on The Smithville Inn on Sunday, March 13th.  This is helping me figure out all the little details as well.  Now begins the search for photographers.  I have no worries about the food, wedding cake, and ceremony since all three will be taken care of by the inn.  Fantastico!  I am DYING to share pictures with you all.  Soon enough though!  James, his parents, and I are going to go to the Smithville Inn for dinner one night after enjoying the little shops.  I am very excited.  C'mon warm weather!  Grace us with your presence.


Not much else has taken place.  As I mentioned earlier, I've been a busy bee with work.  I am enjoying my 5 days off, but still have household "chores" to accomplish.  Laundry, cleaning, cooking, and grocery shopping are calling my name!  Until next time, dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment