Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lucy.... We're getting married!

My first blog post.  I am so excited about being able to share my whirlwind of life with friends and loved ones.  I can only be thankful that I have so many of you to share it with. 


A little background about my blog title.  I decided to name it this because my life is changing each day that I wake.  I have a wedding to plan.  A new job that is challenging.  Living away from home and my family once again.  Life will always throw curveballs at us.  I plan to share my ways on how I embrace it all and take things with stride.


I really hope that my readers enjoy my blog.  I will try to write daily, but it may be a slow start since I still have over a year out for my wedding.  For now it'll be mostly about the everything in between. :)


I thank you in advance for taking time in indulging yourself.  Feel free to leave any sort of comments, opinions, and/or suggestions.


Love,
The future Mrs. Pumpkins

2 comments: